Friday, March 20, 2009

[Elise] Afghan: part 2

Since my last post I have done a lot of knitting, and of course, took pictures along the way to track progress:
As a side note, I got new yellow flats on sale at H&M.



Here the right side edging is done. While I liked the look of the zigzag edges hanging off the edge of my bed, a little bit of trial cozying led me to decide to edge the whole thing.

Here the left edging is (mostly) present. Also, I redid the top edging with one stich less in width, and it looks much better, althought it's hard to tell because it's small, but you can compare to the top pigture in this post.

This was as far as I got with the 4 skeins of yarn shown in the first post, but it's over half done (as you can see from the plan) So although I have to wait for the next shipment of yarn, it will be the last! (and it should be here any day now!)

Then next update will likely come when I'm finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment