Thursday, April 8, 2010

[Inez] Easter (eggs)

Staying home for Easter meant facing the distinct possibility of dying eggs alone, and then getting stuck eating a dozen hard boiled eggs. Or slowly pawning them off to friends until they learned to hightail it at the sight of me. Instead I got to dye eggs with seven of my relatives! Here are a few of our favorites.

We did two dozen eggs total... some more successfully than others (I'm not naming any names).



This is my favorite one that I did. Grandpa melted some wax in a pyrex dish in the toaster, which I used to dip the tip. Of course later we put it back in to melt the little bit of wax left to make it easter to clean, and started a fire....



My uncle did this one, I believe:



My aunt did this one. It looks like a crazy-wacky sunset to me -- I love it:



This one is my cousin's:

No comments:

Post a Comment