Sunday, February 8, 2009

[Inez] Winter break: 1/3 (truffles)

Over winter break, Elise and I spent a day making delicious desserts (Elise - truffles; me - buckeyes). Also my mom Ruby and I (Elise I can't remember if you helped with this) made chicken pot pie. Below are some pictures from all three. Elise, I'm putting some up from your set as well because you're too slow.

I'd love to give you the recipe for Elise's truffles, but it's her great-uncle's or something like that, and she's been sworn to secrecy. They're pretty simple to make, but so delicious. This time around she made chocolate-pumpkin spice, chocolate-cherry, and orange-chocolate.

Making the filling.






One's hands get very messy when rolling out filling....





Melting chocolate for the shell.



Voila!




No comments:

Post a Comment